Terms & Conditions
British Autogenic Society website – Terms and Conditions of Use
British Autogenic Society and BAS are trading names of the British Autogenic Society (hereinafter referred to as “us”, “we”, “ours” or “ourselves”).
This website is protected by world-wide copyright laws and treaties, and the domain name “autogenic-therapy.org.uk” together with all content are the sole property of the British Autogenic Society.
© British Autogenic Society 2007. All rights reserved.
Your use of this website
By continuing to use this website you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
You may not publish, transmit, distribute, copy, modify, upload or otherwise make available any part of the content to any other party in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of BAS.
Permission is granted for your use of copyright material for the limited purposes of:
- printing in hard copy form portions of the content of this website for maintaining your own personal records;
- downloading the pages on this website for personal viewing in a compatible web browser; and
- storing the pages of this website in a cache or other temporary retrieval system for the sole purpose of personal viewing off-line.
- Links are permitted to the Home Page or to any other pages of this website. We request that any links to this website are made only after obtaining the prior written consent of BAS. Please contact “email@example.com” for details.
- The BAS website may contain links to third party websites. BAS endeavours to link to third party websites which share our respect for customer information privacy, but we cannot guarantee your privacy where you access third party websites via our website. British Autogenic Society does not approve or endorse and will accept no responsibility for the content of any third party websites which may be accessed via this website.
Security and Privacy
The British Autogenic Society is committed to maintaining customer privacy and maintaining the security of the personal data which we may receive from you. Although we take data security seriously, the British Autogenic Society will not be liable for any loss resulting from a breach of security unless we have acted negligently or are in wilful default.
The British Autogenic Society is committed to responsible data management and subscribes to the principles of data protection legislation in the United Kingdom. We will not pass or sell your personal data onto any third parties without your prior consent.
Please contact “firstname.lastname@example.org” if you wish to have your personal information removed from a particular mailing list or database at any time.
The British Autogenic Society expressly prohibits the use of this website by you for any purpose which may be unlawful in the United Kingdom and in your jurisdiction if located outside the United Kingdom.
The British Autogenic Society gives no guarantee that the contents of this website are technically or legally suitable for viewing on your computer.
BAS does not declare or warrant that the information accessible on or via this website is accurate, current or complete. Where we are informed of inaccuracies or errors we will make every effort to correct the contents of this website. The British Autogenic Society hereby excludes all liability to you for any inaccuracies or errors on this website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No advertisement by ourselves on this website is an offer by us to sell goods or services. All advertisements by the British Autogenic Society on this website are simply an invitation to you to either make further enquiries or to make an offer to purchase such goods or services.
Disclaimers by the British Autogenic Society
Neither the British Autogenic Society, nor any of our employees or representatives will be liable to you or to any other party for damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
The pages on this website contain general information only and nothing in these pages constitutes professional advice of any kind. The British Autogenic Society accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this website. We recommend that for specific professional advice you obtain advice from a suitably qualified professional in the area of your enquiry.
Your indemnity to the British Autogenic Society
You agree to keep the British Autogenic Society indemnified against any claim, loss, liability, damages or expenses on a full and unqualified indemnity basis arising out of any misuse by you of any part of the website and any information embodied in it.
These terms and conditions and all transactions conducted through this website are governed by the United Kingdom Law. United Kingdom Courts shall have jurisdiction in any disputes between us.